Care & Maintenance
Here are some tips that we hope would be useful for you in caring for your purchases here at HandyDandy. Provide the right care for your purchases and they will definitely serve you as long as they can! :^)
Storage & Maintainance
- Store your jewellery in an airtight environment when not in use (Ziploc bags are a great choice!)
- Always store your jewellery in dry places, minimize contact with moisture (perspiration and even the humid air could shorten the lifespan of your jewellery!)
- Keep jewellery carefully stored and separated - not jumbled together
- Keep chains fastened so that they don’t get tangled up
- If the item gets wet, please dry immediately.
If you need to wash the item, use a damp cloth to dab and dry immediately after.
- Your jewellery should be the last thing you put on, and the first thing you take off
- Protect your jewellery from all forms of cosmetics, perfumes, hair sprays and etc.
- To prevent tarnishing, avoid direct contact with sweat, perfume, water, rainwater (and anything at all in liquid form)
- Please avoid swimming in your jewellery.